- Complete an Adoption Application.
- Email us the application.
- If the application is approved, sign and date the Adoption Contract.
- Email us a picture of your cage when it is set up and ready to go.
- We will set a date with you to pick up the guinea pigs.
Supplies needed before adoption day
- A 2 x 5 C&C cage or a cage that is the equivalent size.
- A ceramic food bowl and two (2) water bottles
- Bedding (we recommend fleece bedding with a water proof liner).
- Timothy hay
- High quality pellets
- A postage or kitchen scale that can record weight in grams
- Buy fresh vegetables on adoption day.
- Our adoption fee for a pair of guinea pigs is $75, which covers a little more than half of our medical and spay/neuter costs.